Static testing is usually very common in factories. Static testing can detect the range of static electricity that products can cause, effectively control the range of static electricity, and understand the effect of static elimination.
One of the hazards of static electricity: the harm caused by electrostatic discharge (ESD):
(1) High-voltage electrostatic discharge endangers personal safety.
(2) It is easy to cause explosion and fire in the production place with many flammable and explosive materials or dust and oil mist.
(3) Causes malfunction or malfunction of electronic equipment, causing electromagnetic interference.
(4) Break down integrated circuits and precision electronic components, or promote component aging and reduce production yield.
Second, the harm of electrostatic adsorption:
(1) Electronics industry: Absorb dust, cause pollution of integrated circuits and semiconductor components, and greatly reduce the yield.
(2) Film and plastic industry: The film or film is not rolled up uniformly; film and CD plastic discs are contaminated with dust and affect the quality.
(3) Papermaking and printing industry: the paper is not rolled up uniformly, the overprinting is not allowed, the pollution is serious, and even the paper sticks, which affects the production.
(4) Textile industry: It can cause hazards such as floating root filaments, entangled ends, and tangled yarns.
(5) Plastic spraying: Plastic products have high static electricity and are easy to absorb dust, which will affect the beauty and quality of the workpiece after spraying.
This shows the importance of eliminating static electricity.