Requirements for the use of anti-static products and anti-static clothing 1. It is forbidden to attach or wear non-work-related metal items or decorations on the anti-static clothing. Do not flip the collar of the non-static clothing to cover the anti-static clothing. After the zipper of the clothes is full, the upper and lower buttons must be fastened.
2. The length of the non-static clothes must not be longer than that of the static clothes. Do not lift up the sleeves of the anti-static clothes. Do not expose watch, hand ornaments and other non-work-related decorative items to the outside of the anti-static clothes.
3. Anti-static coats and jackets should be kept clean. Washing of work clothes should be carried out by simple methods as far as possible, to avoid washing by strong mechanical and chemical operations.
4. Anti-static products The anti-static work clothes should be tested for anti-static performance before the first wearing. Only qualified tests can be put into use. After a certain period of wear, the anti-static performance should be re-tested. Anti-static coats and jackets should be tested every six months. A retest of the antistatic characteristics should be done. For antistatic coats and jackets that fail to pass the test, they should be stopped and replaced with new ones.
5. When the warehouse receives a new anti-static clothing, notify the testing department of the ESD engineer to detect the electrostatic voltage of the anti-static clothing. The test quantity is 5% of the sampled incoming material. If the number of samples is less than two, two samples are taken. The test method is: use the plastic packaging bag of anti-static clothing to quickly and continuously rub the same part of the anti-static clothing for 4 to 5 seconds, and then use an electrostatic field meter to test the electrostatic voltage of the friction part. qualified. If one of the batches of antistatic clothing fails the test, it is rejected. In addition to the above methods, the electrostatic clothing being tested should also be washed for 4 hours before doing the above tests. If the surface resistivity of the electrostatic clothing is still between 106-109ohm and the electrostatic voltage after friction is still less than or equal to 0.1Kv, it is qualified, otherwise it is unqualified.
6. Detection of anti-static clothing:
7. Anti-static products Anti-static jackets and anti-static coats are mainly used to test the two indicators of friction voltage and surface resistivity.
8. Detection indicators: surface resistivity and frictional static voltage.
9. According to the electrostatic sensitivity of the ESD being manufactured or operated, different grades of antistatic cloth and antistatic work clothes should be selected.
10. Persons entering the anti-static area must wear anti-static coats, jackets or anti-static overalls according to regulations, and it is strictly forbidden to wear general synthetic fiber work clothes.
11. Coats and jackets can be used in ordinary anti-static work areas. For places with particularly high anti-static requirements, such as clean room high-precision electronic product assembly workshops or laboratories, operators must wear overalls, and also wear masks and gloves.
12. Anti-static products The anti-static clothing must be replaced in the locker room. It is not allowed to wear or take off the anti-static clothing in the ESD area.